Monday, August 15, 2005;

Argh... It's been too long since I updated eh? =P Was planning to update it early this morning (you know how early I mean =P), but I fell asleep while waiting for my mom to go to bed XP

Hmm... what happened last week? Oh yea, I bought a backpack last Thursday before tuition (heh... school bag just looks so kiddy-ish when typed out, haha~ =D) Wanted to buy one from an unknown brand at those stalls in Giant, but they're renovating the place and most of the shops and stalls were closed. Not very good at finding them elsewhere, so resorted to finding one at City Square in the end. The bag's kinda big, but it has lots of pockets! Yay! =D Wanna know more? You'll have to see it for yourself XP

Went for tuition after that armed with a jacket. What do you know, I didn't feel very cold after all 8-) +5 So exasperating... freezing cold when I don't have a jacket and just mildly cold when I do. That's my kind of luck *sigh* =)

Had PBSM AGM last Saturday. They're more lax nowadays. Argh... shall refrain from ranting more on this. Don't think I'm allowed to comment.
One of the funnier moments was when the seniors were dumbfounded when an inactive member was nominated as a corporal. We were really shocked and could barely contain our laughter at the inanity of that nomination =P I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but she seriously knows nothing about PBSM (that much is obvious...), never participated in any competitions, never held a post, barely attends meetings... and you actually want her as a corporal?? She couldn't care less about PBSM... She wanted to leave an hour early so she could attend the SSI IU/Installation (it's IU and Installation, right? :-k That's what they said... not sure =P) together with a whole group of her friends, but Wan Hui didn't let them, because they didn't inform her in advance. It's an official meeting for goodness sake... you don't leave as and when you feel like it without telling the SM in advance. They still left early in the end, even without permission 8-) Can tell she won't be bothered about PBSM.

I don't even know how she became a prefect. Huik May confiscated Tracey's blade, from TRACEY'S PENCIL CASE, and that doof actually insisted Huik May write my name. I don't even know how that can happen. You take that blade from a pencil case on TRACEY'S TABLE, then dump MY pencil case on the floor, and say you got that blade from me 8-) Huik May wasn't even going to write my name, but since SHE insisted, Huik May had no choice but to write my name, thinking that SHE knew what she was doing. I have no idea why they bother confiscating blades, when all these years, blades have been confiscated and returned without fail. Seriously, they say all things that are confiscated will NOT be returned until the end of the year, never mind that the parents come to collect it before that. Then they confiscate blades and return them. 8-) Yes, I'm sure it's very entertaining.

AND THEY ACTUALLY WANT HER AS A CORPORAL +5
Forgot who was the one who nominated her though. She must be having a high fever.

Hey, it's my blog and I'm allowed to rant once in awhile, okay!? Else I will EXPLODE in public one day... =P

Continued reading The Rule of Four at Popular after tuition last Friday =P Read something funny =D

I try to help him, searching for euphemisms of drunken nudity, but my mind is a flock of pigeons, fluttering away. All my thoughts are shit and feathers.
-The Rule of Four-




stuck on you 8:25 pm

0 Hugs

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2