Friday, August 19, 2005;

Weather these days have been pretty... err... fickle? :D It can be sooo hot one moment, then start raining heavily the next. Personally, I prefer the rain more than the sun. That's only if I don't have to worry about getting my bag and books soaked though. Heh :P

Mosquitoes have been making a frequent appearance in my house. Probably a result of the rain or something. Annoying, I tell ya. Only managed to kill a few of 'em after suffering countless mosquito bites. Not fair! :P

On a happier note, I am now using broadband! Yay! :P The guy finally came on Tuesday night. Well, he came earlier in the afternoon, but nobody was at home so he left us a note saying he'd been there, telling us to call him. Told brother about it and he said the guy would be coming again later at 8. He called that guy again for extra measure and that guy happily said he's coming now. That was around... 7.30? He finally came at 8.45. Oh well. Used to waiting already, so I'm not really bothered by that. Good thing that guy came on that day too, because the dial-up wasn't working. Think the modem was spoilt when sis used it while it was raining in the afternoon. Good timing. :D

Saw a few of Dennis's friends at Plaza Pelangi just now, in Cold Storage. As in, Thursday afternoon, around 2pm. Think they have tuition at 2.30. There were about four or five of them. Saw a group of Form 6 guys, with one of them taller than the others. They looked familiar and, sure enough, I caught a glimpse of the SSI badge on one of them. I only managed to remember one guy's name though XP That very tall guy... Chee, was it? :-k Avoided looking at them cuz I didn't know what to do. :P Hey, didn't I always say I was socially awkward? :D Don't think they know me anyway :P


stuck on you 4:22 am

0 Hugs

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2