Wednesday, August 03, 2005;
Went for the SIGS chess open last Saturday and Sunday. Not many schools participated, and even those who did sent only a few teams. Tasha and Xin Yu came to support us on Sunday. Dennis came too! =P Convent won Best Girls' Team. We had a higher chance of winning because SETA didn't play on Sunday and there was only SIGS. We also won Best Second & Third Board for girls. We won!!! Yay!!! =D The title written on the trophy was for Naib Johan though... wonder if it's merely an error on their part or if they kept the Johan trophy for themselves.Went to City Square after that to get Wee Wen's belated birthday present - an MP3 player. I can be so dense at times... *sigh* Times is now Crossover. Aww! I miss Times! Haha! =D Played with Winks again... Winks! Winks! =P Wonder how many people will get that... and nope, I'm not referring to that MSN Messenger 7.0 thing.Getting back our test papers this week! Argh! The horror! Am very glad that I managed to pass Malay. I didn't fail! :shock: Did badly for Moral... hehe =P English was... alright. I didn't fail Add Maths and Biology too! Yay! Was thinking I'd fail practically all my papers. Argh... more homework again! +5 Not fun, not fun at all. And all those autograph papers and books I haven't written for people. Argh.Ni de xin qing zong zai feiShen me shi dou xiang qu zuiXiang zhua zhu yi dian an weiNi zong shi xi huan zai ren qun zhong pai huiNi zui hai pa gu dan de zi weiNi de xin na me cui
Yi peng jiu hui sui
Jing bu qi yi dian feng chui
Ni de shen bian zong shi yao xu duo ren pei
Ni zui hai pa mei tian de tian heiDan shi tian zhong hui heiRen zong yao li bie
Shui ye bu neng yong yuan pei shui
Er gu dan de zi wei
Shui dou yao mian dui Bu zhi shi ni woHui gan jue dao pi beiDang ni gu dan ni hui xiang qi shuiNi xiang bu xiang zhao ge ren lai peiNi de kuai le shang beiZhi you wo neng ti huiRang wo zai pei ni zhou yi hui-Dang Ni Gu Dan Ni Hui Xiang Qi Shui-by Zhang Dong LiangLabels: Lyrics
stuck on you
3:20 am
0 Hugs
Give a hug