Wednesday, April 19, 2006;

Back after a long hiatus, though absolutely unintentional this time. My PC was spoilt all this while.... Finally got it back last Friday. Even my chatterbox is gone... hmph. Feeling under the weather now... runny nose and bland saliva.... Bad... I'd take the fever and headache I had last Thursday over this anytime!

Well... started taking driving lessons, together with my sis. Very thankful my instructor's patient and tolerant :D He's good at teaching, can chat and joke with me, patient when I make mistakes and God knows how often I do. Anyway, third lesson's this Friday morning. Let's hope we'll see more improvement by then, and that I'll stop giving people heart attacks :D

A little stressed out these days... Filled with deep regret over something. Okay, make that lots of things, but one thing in particular. Feel stupid all over again. *Sigh* I can't do this all on my own... I'm no superman. From Scrubs. Think I'm making mistakes too often... Very emotional lately. Then again, what's new....

Anyway, more lyrics! Haha :P Heard lots of songs all this while I was away what... It's been a VERY long time since I last posted. I'm only making up for lost time :P Without further ado, I present to you the lyrics then... Wanted to post the chinese characters as well, but something went wrong with the formatting and the Chinese characters were all wrong... Hey I know how to read a little okay?! Haha... Too bad then, some of you guys out there will have to suffer the incomprehensible han yu pin yin :P

yi jian hei se mao yi
liang ge ren de hui yi
yu guo zhi hou
geng nan wang ji
wang ji wo hai ai ni

ni bu yong zai yi
liu lei ye zhi shi gang hao er yi
wo zao yi jing dai zai gu di

wo zhi dao bu neng zai liu zhu ni
ye zhi dao bu neng mei you gu qi
gan ji ni
rang wo yong you qiu tian de mei li

kan zhe na bai se de qing ting
zai kong zhong wang le qian jin
hai neng bu neng
zhong xin bian zhi
nao hai zhong qi mao qiu de ji yi

zai shuo wo ai ni
ke neng yu ye bu hui ting
hei se mao yi
cang zai na li
jiu rang hui yi yong yuan ting zai na li...

-Hei Se Mao Yi-
by Jay Chou

Labels:



stuck on you 3:31 am

0 Hugs

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2