Heh.. right after I said I think I'd be posting more often, I disappear for two months.. haha :P
School holidays came and went after merely two weeks of school. Went for my first, and probably only, chess open for this year. Went to three of my cousins' weddings.... And I finally drove my dad's Unser yesterday, haha :P Studying at SIGS, I'm sure many of you already know that. In L6A1, or as they usually write, 6RA1, which makes absolutely no sense since it's read Enam Rendah ARTS Satu... or is it ARTS ONE?? I don't know... my brain is usually busy wondering why da heck they write 6RA1 to listen to how they actually say it :P Enjoying life sitting beside Hui Ying with Nimisha, Ke Yin and a bunch of other funny people in class, but can't say I don't miss studying Science. Hmm... wonder if I really miss studying science, or if I actually miss studying in the science stream. Argh.
Yesterday was the last day of our orientation... some of the games weren't all that bad. Hui Ying and I can be considered lucky because we got away pretty unscathed... haha. We missed the game at the changing room because time was up, so we missed getting drenched the first time. Time saved us again from flour the first time around, though we did get flour thrown at us much later, and even then it wasn't so bad. Ran out of time again just as I was about to enter the 'ghost house'... or rather 'ghost toilet', so Hui Ying and I didn't get drenched, haha :P Disliked the coloured flour or whatever it is though....
Today was amusing... everybody came to school complaining of aching muscles, haha! Everybody except Hui Ying, that is... and she said that's because all of us never exercise. Says she skips 1000 times, then donno how many sit ups, push ups and stuff... lol. Still, it's funny! Ke Yin lifted her hand to wave goodbye and went 'Oww!' and had to hold her arm up to wave :D
Here I am
Playing with those memories again
And just when I thought time had set me free
Those thoughts of you keep haunting me
Holding you
A feeling I never outgrew
Though each and every part of me has tried
Only you can fill that space inside
So there's no sense pretending
My heart it's not mending
Just when I thought I was over you
And just when I thought I could stand on my own
Oh baby those memories come crashing through
And I just can't go on without you
On my own
I've tried to make the best of it alone
I've done everything
I can to ease the pain
But only you can stop the rain
I just can't live without you
I miss everything about you
-Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)-
by Air Supply
Labels: Lyrics