Tuesday, July 25, 2006;
18 days to go before my very first test for this year. Wonder how I'll fare... I don't dare think about it! *5* Enjoy History classes with Cik Normala... she's good! :P Her classes are definitely interesting... to think I'd actually sit in her class and LISTEN to her, and actually learn a few things. Just don't think I can handle four thick 'storybooks' though.... Honestly admire Candidate B and Self-Destructer for being so smart. Feel like such an airhead in comparison... :'(xiang hui dao guo qushi zhe bao ni zai huai lixiu qie de lian dai you yi dian zhi qixiang kan ni kan de shi jiexiang zai ni meng de hua mianzhi yao kao zai yi qi jiu neng gan jue tian mixiang hui dao guo qushi zhe rang gu shi ji xuzhi shao bu zai rang ni li wo er qufen san shi jian de zhu yizhe ci hui bao de geng jinzhe yang wan liu bu zhi hai lai bu lai de jixiang hui dao guo qu-Hui Dao Guo Qu-by Jay ChouLabels: Lyrics
stuck on you
5:47 pm
0 Hugs
Give a hug