Tuesday, July 04, 2006;

Anonymous, I wish you'd read my blog for just one last time, so you can tell me if I should confess how I feel, or bury my feelings forevermore... The pain is healing, but I know the scar is there and I risk reopening the wound... I really should pluck up my courage and make you break my heart brutally for one last time to kill all hopes of mine.. but that's just the problem.. it's easier said than done... I know that was childish of me, but I never thought of chatting with you. I just needed an outlet at that time and since you didn't know... It never occured to me that you know me well enough to see through me. I want you to know how I feel so badly, if only to get it off my chest. But part of me still cherishes the hope that miracles exist.. telling you would only rob me of that last glimmer of hope... Do I hold on, or do I let go... Oh dang it.

I tried including the chinese characters, but the characters that appeared weren't correct no matter what formatting I used... those who don't understand but wish to can go look it up.


jie deng ban zhu wo yan qian
xia yi bu
la chang de ying zi
chao nong de hui gu
dian hua ting reng liu zhe ni de hua
yi ju hua diao yi di lei
jin wan de wo hui shi ru he ru shui

yuan lai zui teng tong de biao qing jing shi mei you qing xu
yuan lai zui can ren de hua mian ke yi tian yan mi yu
wo bu dong de ru he geng ai ni
ying zi feng ci di gen zhe wo nan fen nan li
yuan lai zui gu dan de shi wo hai shi na me xiang ni
yuan lai zui bei ai de shi wo bu neng mian dui zi ji
ni shou de gan jing
wo ye hui bu liu yi dian hen ji

shuo gu shi ye yao xiang shi zhen de
ke shi bie chu dong na xie hui yi
jin ye ni shuo le zui hou yi ju
yi ju hua diao yi di lei
kan lai jin wan de wo hen nan ru shui

-Yuan Lai-
by Lin Jun Jie

Labels:



stuck on you 9:23 pm

0 Hugs

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2