Saturday, September 16, 2006;
Nothing much to write about today. Just gonna post something from the Friendster bulletin board, haha :P"Okay so here's the deal. You look it over and see how many of these things you have done, BUT you have to ADD up the money amount along the way. Then post the amount that you are as the title ofthe bulletin such as "$15" or "I'm worth $67" or something like that. P.S. The smaller the better!!!"Had sex-- $2.75Nah..saving myself for marriage, hahaWent past first base-- $4What's first base?Only went to first base-- $3What's first base??Smoked-- $5Nope. I hate cigarettes.Got drunk-- $5Haven't drank more than half a cup of beer/wine my whole life.. sheesh.Went skinny dipping-- $3Where? Lido beach? :D Nah..Kissed someone of the opposite sex-- $4Nothing to say about this :DHad more than one bf/gf at the same time-- $2Nope..Cheated-- $2Cheated on what?Fell asleep in class-- $0.50Ohoho.. If I got $0.50 for each time I slept in class, I'd be filthy rich by now :PCheated on a quiz-- $1.00It's always good to help and be helped... :PBeen expelled-- $5Nope.. I belong in a convent (A)Been suspended-- $3I SAID I belong in a convent...Been in a fist fight-- $3With this fist that my stalker always laughs at??
Yelled at a teacher-- $4Nah.. I don't think I ever disliked a teacher this much.Done oral-- $5Eek..
Got oral-- $5-_-Prank called the cops-- $3Not that boredStole something-- $2Heh.. Forgive me for I have sinned :(Done drugs-- $5Nope.. Wonder what it feels like to be 'high' and forget your troubles though.Dyed your hair-- $0.50Not yet.. Will one day though :D
Done something with someone older-- $3Lots of things la, what something? Enjoyed the night view from inside the car..? (6) Lol..
Went out with someone OVER 18 if you're under 18-- $4Yep.. my bro and sis, my cousin, my mom and dad... Lol
Ate a whole thing of oreos-- $0.50A whole what..? Don't ever remember eating a whole packet of Oreos thoughCried yourself to sleep-- $1Ahh...Said you love someone but didn't mean it-- $1No.
Been in love-- $4Yep. Always a little too late though.Got caught doing something that you shouldn't have been doin-- $1Got caught using the computer by my mom? :P
Went streaking-- $4Eek, no.
Got arrested-- $5Nope (A)
Made out with someone at the movies-- $2Wahahaha~ :PPeed in the pool-- $0.50When I was a kid and didn't know better? :PPlayed spin the bottle-- $1Err.. think it was more like truth or dare..
Done something you regret-- $3Yeah. That's why I'm left guessing the answer to my own question.That's a grand total of... $28. The person who posted this bulletin only got $18! :DThe next list is from another bulletin by my teacher Miss Hong. You're supposed to count how many of the actions listed you've done before, but I'm gonna list down the stuff I wanna do instead.- Kiss a member of the same sex :P- Sneak out of your house- Go out on a blind date (and hope I get lucky and meet someone nice..)- Go snowboarding- Go 'mosh pitting'.. The Summer Concert doesn't really count, does it?- Lay on my back and watch clouds go by (with a loved one)- Make a snow angel! ^_^- Build a sand castle (a proper one! As in a large sand castle! Not the small ones I built as a kid..)- Play dress up :P- Jump into a pile of leaves- Watch the sun set (again, with a loved one)- Eat a whole pint of ice-cream in one night (haha!)- Dance in the moonlight- Pole-dance :P- Be obsessed with Post-It notes (and leave lots of notes for my loved one (",) )- Go to the opposite side of the world (actually, I just wanna travel)- Swim in the ocean- Pay for a meal with only coins (Imagine you pay for a RM30+ meal with only coins.. *grins evilly*)- Kiss in the rain...- Be kissed under a mistletoe (sweet~) (by the one I love of course.. I won't walk under the mistletoe when someone I don't like is there!)- Go rollerblading (Been ice-skating but not rollerblading!)- Wear the opposite sex's clothes (Wore bro's before, but I wanna wear my beloved's :P)- Sit on the roof top- Scream at the top of my lungs (eek..)- Have more than 30 pairs of shoes (mwahahaha~! :P)Labels: Online tests
stuck on you
9:05 pm
0 Hugs
Give a hug