Sunday, October 22, 2006;
It's been more than a month since I updated, again, haha. Had EL tuition today! Enjoyed it, although it's a little quiet today without Nimisha, and my nose was blocked so I couldn't breathe comfortably. Continued reading As You Like It. Teacher actually typed out the text of As You Like It!! Just so it would be more convenient for us to jot down notes. Amazingly dedicated teacher... Wonder if I could get paid to type it all out for him instead, haha!Duke Senior has been banished from his own kingdom, not by Duke Frederick but by his wife... The queen is paying a visit to her dear sister in another country, and now Rosalind is left with Touchstone in the palace, just the two of them. She misses Orlando dearly, yet she does not know how Orlando feels about her and she often wonders if her feelings are one-sided. Her only solace from loneliness comes in the form of Aliena, but much as Aliena tries to comfort her, she just can't completely forget her troubles. Feels like it's been a long time since she really enjoyed herself. She does have fun once in awhile, but it's all so transient.Anyway, my doctor said the other day that perhaps I should avoid eating salted fish, at least for now. Too much of salted fish has caused me to feel really drained and exhausted and a little depressed. Funny what a little salted fish can do to me eh? Wonder why I love salted fish so much when, to quote someone, I have something better in front of me. Wish I could give it up too, but I seem hooked on it. Hooked by a fish... hah. It must have been an excellent fisherman in its past life, to know what bait to use considering the circumstances, when to haul it in and so on :5 Makes sense too since it's reborn as a fish in this life... Okay I'm starting to go off topic :P But seriously, all this because of salted fish? *sigh*I can't let goNo, I can't let go of youYou're holding me back without even trying to.I can't let goI can't move on from the past.Without lifting a finger you're holding me back.And it might not make much senseTo you or any of my friendsThough somehow still you affect the things I do.And you can't lose what you never hadI don't understand why I feel sadEvery time I see you out with someone new.-Can't Let Go-by Landon PiggLabels: Lyrics
stuck on you
11:59 pm
0 Hugs
Give a hug