Thursday, October 26, 2006;
Why. It's a question that someone asked me today, and one that I've asked myself a lot of times too, in vain. I'd really like an answer, not only to the question why, yet all I can do is to guess the answer and keep second-guessing what someone's up to. Then I'm told that I shouldn't play mind games with someone, but who's the one messing with my mind here, I'd like to know? You ask me out for no apparent reason like old friends, then give me the cold shoulder with laconic replies when I SMS. It wouldn't matter so much if I knew for certain whether we are still good friends, friends or simply reduced to mere acquaintances, but as it is, it's driving me crazy. And now you hint to me you'd like me to be 'less passive'?? How do you freaking expect me to be LESS PASSIVE when I don't even know how you freaking feel? What can I do when I don't even know how to define our relationship? Do I treat you as a friend I barely know or more than that? The ball lies in your court now, don't you think? You want me to predict your next move when there's a million possibilities? I tried, you idiot. You just stood there happily telling me I got it all wrong. And now, LESS PASSIVE. What do you want me to do, climb over the net into your court and hit the freaking ball for you before running back to my side to chase the ball?? I'm going mad. And you expect me to know you well enough to predict your next move eh... I'm sorry to disappoint you, but things have changed and I no longer do, or maybe I never did. I want to, but it depends on whether you're gonna give me the chance to. The ball still lies in your freaking court!!! Do something! ='(
stuck on you
10:55 pm
0 Hugs
Give a hug