Friday, November 03, 2006;
So sad! My friends and I had made plans to go back to Convent today cuz they're having the Christmas Concert, and we could get our SPM cert, visit our teachers and eat the canteen food as well. We planned to skip school, even at the expense of missing choir practice and rehearsal for next Wednesday's performance. Speaking of which, we'll be singing Top of the World, so it's not so bad... Will try my best to sing Masih Aku Terasa well then, haha :P Oh yeah, we'd planned everything, even what to wear (Convent's 80th Anniversary t-shirt of course, hehe)! Then I had to have a sore eye and couldn't go :'( Aliena's fallen ill too, poor thing... Hope she gets well soon =)During the Deepa-Raya holiday, Aliena and Pierina got to go Genting, and now that they're back, my Fat Knight's going there instead, and when HE's back, it'll be Ah Ma and Ah Zua's turn to go. Everybody gets to go Genting except me!! :'( Have to wait till after STPM before I can go I guess.. by then I don't think anybody's still interested in going though. I don't remember what it's like at all... Mmm, perhaps we could go Sentosa next year. Anyway, let me share with you a song that my dear and I like.This time, this place,Misused, mistakes.Too long, too late,Who was I to make you wait?Just one chance, just one breathJust in case there's just one left'Cause you know,You know, you know...That I love youI have loved you all alongAnd I miss youBeen far away for far too longI keep dreaming you'll be with meAnd you'll never goStop breathing if I don't see you anymoreOn my knees, I'll ask,Last chance for one last dance.'Cause with you, I'd withstandAll of hell to hold your hand.I'd give it all,I'd give for us,Give anything but I won't give up.'Cause you know,You know, you know...I wantedI wanted you to stay'Cause I neededI need to hear you sayThat I love youI have loved you all alongAnd I forgive youFor being away for far too longSo keep breathing'Cause I'm not leavingHold on to meAnd never let me go...-Far Away-by NickelbackLabels: Lyrics
stuck on you
6:37 pm
0 Hugs
Give a hug