Wednesday, November 15, 2006;

Holiday officially begins this Friday, but almost everybody is in holiday mood already I think. Ah Ma and Ah Zua are already in Genting as I speak. As for me, I've been on self-declared holiday since yesterday, but I'm gonna go to school tomorrow, the last day of school. There's just a few unfinished business I've yet to settle, haha.

Half a year has gone by in the blink of an eye... gonna miss seeing the Upper 6 students. Haven't even got to know them better and now I won't see them anymore :( Next year's gonna be harder than this year.. other than the very obvious fact that I'll be having STPM next year, there's also sports practice!! Oh how I dread that.

I'm really, really exhausted. You won't wait long eh? Just as well then, you won't waste too much of your time waiting for something that will never come, waiting for someone who has given up. You might be the best player (pun not intended) I've ever had the chance to play a game with, but despite the fact that I don't think I can find another player better than you anytime soon, it does take two hands to clap, two to tango, two to play a game of tennis. The game can't go on if you're not willing to play. Was hoping you'd change your mind, and you led me into believing there was a chance, but you keep contradicting yourself, confusing everyone around you. Perhaps it's time we call it a day. This game with you is over. Although you could actually PLAY properly for a change, then I'd play with you... Hah! Who am I kidding. What are the chances the jerk would actually deign to play with me?

It's like you're a leech,
sucking the life from me.
It's like I can't breathe
without you inside of me.
And I know I let you have all the power
And I realize I'm never gonna quit you over time

It's like I'm lost
It's like I'm giving up slowly
It's like you're a ghost that's haunting me
Leave me alone
And I know these voices in my head are mine alone
And I know I'll never change my ways if I don't give you up now

I'm hooked on you
I need a fix, I can't take it
Just one more hit
I promise I can deal with it
I'll handle it, quit it
Just one more time then that's it
Just a little bit more to get me through this...

-Addicted-
by Kelly Clarkson


See me jump through hoops for you
You stand there watching me performing
What exactly DO you do?
Have you ever thought it's you that's boring
Who the hell are you?

-Extraordinary-
by Liz Phair

Labels:



stuck on you 1:01 pm

0 Hugs

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2