Thursday, February 15, 2007;
It's been a long time since I updated.... Something always has to go wrong at this time of the year that will prevent me from going online! Sheesh. Have to return the modem I borrowed later, and my sis can't go online with her laptop, still no idea what's wrong.... Pete's still not buying the network card. Conclusion: I might not get to go online again after this. Sigh. Oh well, how can I not include lyrics in my last post for quite awhile? :PHello boy it's been a whileGuess you'll be glad to knowThat I've learned how to laugh and smileGetting over you was slowThey say old lovers can be good friendsBut I never thought I'd really see youI'd really see you again
I go crazy
When I look in your eyesI still go crazy
No my heart just can't hide that old feelin' inside
Way deep down inside
Oh, baby, you know when I look in your eyes I go crazy
Just when I thought I was over you
I see your face and it just ain't true
-I Go Crazy-
by DHT
Dahulu kau mencintaiku
Dahulu kau menginginkanku
Meskipun tak pernah ada jawabku
Tak berniat kau tinggalkan aku
Sekarang kau pergi menjauh
Sekarang kau tinggalkan aku
Di saat ku mulai mengharapkanmu
Dan kumohon maafkan aku
Aku menyesal telah membuatmu menangis
Dan biarkan memilih yang lain
Tapi jangan pernah kau dustai takdirmu
Pasti itu terbaik untukmu
Janganlah lagi kau mengingatku kembali
Aku bukanlah untukmu
Meski ku memohon dan meminta hatimu
Jangan pernah tinggalkan dirinya
Untuk diriku...
-Aku Bukan Untukmu-
by Rossa
Labels: Lyrics
stuck on you
2:11 am
0 Hugs
Give a hug