Monday, September 24, 2007;
Yesterday was quite eventful.. or at least it sticks out in my mind. Started with that incident early in the morning outside Omega. Arrived there around 10.30am, just when the 8.30am classes finished and all the students were still meandering and hanging around outside. Just a few metres away from the entrance to Block B, someone got into my path and blocked my way. There was a group of guys to my right and people walking the other way on my left, so I couldn't move sideways. Considering I had my lit. paper in less than half an hour's time and I wanted to read more, I was anxious to get to my classroom and get cracking but these people were literally in my way. Instinctively took a step back but ended up stepping on somebody's foot. Turned around to apologize and unexpectedly ended up looking directly at his chest. I couldn't even see his bloody neck! That's how short I was, and also how close HE was to me. All I could see was just his orange shirt. Must have looked silly to anybody who noticed - me saying sorry to some guy's chest.. *smacks forehead* Couldn't wait to get into the safety of my classroom but the people still didn't budge an inch, not until some blessed soul told his friend (one of the guys on my right) to move so I could pass. Rushed up one flight of stairs and just as I started on the next flight, this little boy ran past me. Wouldn't have bothered about him, except that he tripped and fell just beside me. Was still disconcerted from being that close to someone's chest earlier that I just stood there dumbstruck while the boy picked himself up, which played in slow motion in my head. The boy got up and went back down the step (yeah, he didn't make it very far up that stairs..) and back into the office. I hope he didn't scrape his hands or knees =sAnd Red Bean Powder cursed me! *clenches fist* Said he'll go identify my body if I do get stuffed with brinjal and cucumber... Hmph! Also said that he cannot tell us exactly how he'll identify me though (0.0)!! ShaSha and me both looked at him in horror while he just laughed evilly... Now WHO's the sadistic one here!?Later that day, I went Popular to read while waiting for SP. He eventually arrived but went off to look at the magazines while I continued reading. When I looked up to see where he'd gone, I looked straight at a 30-40 year old guy standing on the other side of the shelf, directly in front of me. He was staring pretty intensely, but I brushed it off thinking it's just coincidence. Goodness knows how many times I got caught staring at someone while I was in a daze. Found where SP was and continued reading. After finishing the chapter, I closed the book and put it away thinking it was getting late and I shouldn't keep him waiting. That stranger was still in front of me, still staring at me, but this time he spoke to me. He asked in a low voice.. "Ni jiao shen me ming?" -_-" Ok, no matter how 'zadao' it seems like right now, I didn't know what to do at that time! I looked around to see if anybody noticed this freaky guy, and there was this couple on my right, but they were facing the opposite side and didn't hear. He repeated his question when I turned back, but I still couldn't think of what to do. Looked at the books lined up in front of me hoping for inspiration of sorts, but obviously that didn't happen. After he repeated the question for the third or fourth time (pretty patient dude, isn't he? He DID stand there the entire time I was reading that chapter.. pervert! -_-), I just walked away. Saw SP looking at me and gestured for him to go as fast as possible, and he followed me asking what just happened. Turned to look at him and repeated that guy's question, trying to imitate his look and voice :P Was already at the entrance and waved goodbye to the guy (security guard?) when SP dragged me back into Popular, saying I don't have to be afraid of that stranger. So back into Popular I went, despite twice saying goodbye to the guard already, hehe. For the record, I didn't leave Popular because I was scared! I just thought SP was waiting for me to leave so he could eat dinner.. he didn't tell me he already ate! Anyway, he started making a joke out of that whole incident, which made me feel much better. This reminds me of that incident in 2005 which took place at Popular in Pelangi Plaza too. At that time, I was stupid enough to actually give my house number *rolls eyes at my stupidity* Another time I got pestered was when I was working at Add-On.. gave my friend's number instead =p And this time, I ignored him completely and walked away. Not bad right?! There's improvement!! Maybe next time I'll actually start talking back =pSP's friend said I have nice teeth!! Haha =D Totally random.Almost forgot why I wanted to update *smacks forehead* My results!! =p Just finished my EL paper yesterday, so I don't know my results yet. So far..PA 1 - 50/60 (31.25)Economics 1 - 89Economics 2 - 95Economics = 92 (A)Business 1 - 62Business 2 - 81Business = 72 (A-)E. Lit 1 - 42/50I'm the highest in class for PA 1, hehe =p It's only because I know I screwed up my PA 2, so I tried my best to make up for it with PA 1.. It won't help that much though, because PA 1 only counts for 37.5 out of the overall 100 marks. Not very confident about my EL 2 too.. eek.But there's good news!! I got back my results for the UNSW English Competition, and... I got High Distinction!! Haha!! Whooo~!!! Very glad and thankful =p The test was held after I got my MUET results, and I wasn't very satisfied with my results, so I tried to do well for this New South Wales test to make me feel better, haha =D No other way cuz it's not worth it paying RM60 just to get an additional 10 marks to reach my targeted score range, and that's not even Band 6 yet. Besides, it isn't guaranteed that I'll improve the next time, and then it'll REALLY be a waste of money. If I have to enter local uni, nobody's gonna give two hoots about my score anyway. If I DO get into Singapore, apparently MUET doesn't really count and I'll have to take another test, so Band 5 is good enough. I didn't take the UNSW test solely to make up for my MUET results though - I paid for it even before I got my results back. Took it to help back my literature results, in the future when I apply for universities. Think it makes a difference? Absurd idea? Don't know, but there's no harm in getting another cert =p
stuck on you
9:41 pm
1 Hugs
I'm just glad you are safe~
JB's cutest thing continues to fascinate. (Y)
I have NO idea how to write a Politics essay. None.
Give a hug