Thursday, October 04, 2007;

This week's turning out to be relatively event-filled... Had Japanese buffet for lunch on Tuesday with Ah Ma and Zua at Shogun. The first time it was mentioned, I had no idea which restaurant it was. Was thinking it's the one near that Ah Koong fishball restaurant, but that's Don Sushi or something. Finally found out it's the one below the Purple Lotus Korean restaurant near Leisure Mall. It's cheaper than Sosaku - RM35 after tax and everything.

Thought of asking 'SunWay' along, but after much thought (and believe me, I thought about it the entire day and even slept on it) I realised that the whole reason why I initially thought of bringing SunWay along was because we could watch Secret after that. Since Secret is no longer screened at GSC, there's no reason for me to ask SunWay along anymore. I really enjoy SunWay's company, but on hindsight, it might have turned out awkward considering they don't know each other and I'm not good at bringing friends together. Better at one-on-one situations, and even then it's not that much better. +5

Anyway, surprised Ah Ma and Ah Zua that day with the amount of food I could eat :D They thought I wouldn't be able to eat much during the buffet considering how I usually eat slowly and take small bites, and also cuz I skip meals sometimes. I wasn't very sure how much I could eat either, cuz when Mickey brought me to Nijyumaru, I didn't finish my bowl of noodles =s I did suspect I could eat much more than that, as long as there's ample time and I'm not forced to eat in a hurry, and also as long as I'm comfortable around them =p True enough, I ate almost as much as Ah Ma and Zua did that day, haha. They avoided rice because it's very filling, then they won't be able to eat more. They know how to get every penny's worth :D I didn't really care which food is more expensive and therefore more worth eating, just as long as I like that food, hehe =p Ate those simple sushi rolls despite their disapproving looks, and even ordered a California Temaki 0.0 Had no idea it was that big... it always looks so small in the menu! =p Ate a lot of sashimi and salmon teppanyaki or whatever it's called. Anyway, the food there is... alright, I guess... but I don't think I'm going back anytime soon, if ever.

Went out with Shyanne on Thursday to watch Lust, Caution. It’s set in 1940s Shanghai during the Japanese invasion, about this group of students with Lee Hom as their leader who wanted to kill the Chinese traitors working with the Japanese. The female lead, Wong Jia Zhi played by Tang Wei, was to act undercover as Mrs Mak to get close to Mr Yee (Tony Leung) the renegade and kill him. She did get close to him, but in the end she fell in love with him and helped him escape before they had a chance to kill him. Her group and members of the syndicate got busted instead and they were killed.

Click here for the movie review.


Lee Hom’s character sacrificed his love for the gal for the sake of his country, while she betrayed her country for love. Tony Leung’s character didn’t do anything to save the girl he supposedly loves either. He denied it for the sake of duty. Hmm. Guys and girls will always be different eh? Reminds me of the quote I got from Ryan Mok’s personal message on Messenger – "men give love for sex, women give sex for love." I don't know in the case of the guy, but I think that woman's headed for major disappointment, to say the least.


stuck on you 11:06 pm

0 Hugs

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2