Friday, November 16, 2007;
Sleepy is coming back tomorrow! Can't wait to see her... I miss her a lot!Well, since I can't seem to concentrate now, thought perhaps I should post my STPM schedule here. Could act as a much needed source of motivation to remind myself how little time I have and that I should be working harder. *sigh*13 November, Tuesday (2.00pm - 5.00pm)Literature in English (Paper 1)
19 November, Monday (8.00am - 10.00am)Pengajian Am (Kertas 1)20 November, Tuesday (2.00pm - 5.00pm)Pengajian Am (Kertas 2)26 November, Monday (2.00pm - 5.00pm)Business Studies (Paper 1)28 November, Wednesday (8.00am - 11.00am)Economics (Paper 1)
29 November, Thursday (2.00pm - 5.00pm)Economics (Paper 2)
3 December, Monday (2.00pm - 5.00pm)Business Studies (Paper 2)
5 December, Wednesday (8.00am - 11.00am)Literature in English (Paper 2)Nimisha's birthday is on 4th December, haha. Will celebrate it for her after our exams =pAnd... thank you Lord, for answering my prayers! =) TYF! Thanks so much for accompanying me and patiently waking me up everyday; and for SMSing me every now and then, wondering what I'm doing when I'm not online. Gonna miss you a lot =) Thanks to the few people who surprised me with a phonecall on Monday morning! It helped reduce my anxiety a little, haha =p It was really great to receive a call from Red Bean Powder too! It left me grinning to myself and took my mind off the recurrent thoughts about how I could've done better for EL1.. *sigh* =( It didn't last forever though... I'm back to thinking about how my essay is probably so convoluted nobody's gonna understand, much less appreciate it.Should I not have done Hamlet?? I know it's really very last minute and all, but I don't get As You Like It at all!!! I did like reading it, but I fail miserably at analyzing it! Granted, I do have a lot of notes on AYLI, whereas teacher only gave us a thin book on Hamlet that I never finished reading... but what's the point when I don't understand all those notes!? The notes for Hamlet on Sparknotes was by far easier to understand... *sigh* Oh well... no use crying over spilt milk.As for Vanilla, Ah Zua and Ah Ma.. *hugs!!* (",)Cast yourself in the arms of God and be very sure that if He wants anything of you, He will fit you for the work and give you strength.-St. Philip Neri*smiles*Christ said we could move mountains if we had faith. But He didn't say we wouldn't need a shovel.-Joyce Vollmer Brown*grins*Because of God's grace, failure is never final.-from a church sign...
stuck on you
10:57 pm
1 Hugs
Errr~ Ning Ning errr~
*Coos along while using child directed speech*
Then... *Pinch* :D
Does this answer your tag? :P
Give a hug