Tuesday, February 19, 2008;
I feel like a wanderer who has finally returned home, bruised and battered, seeking shelter and rest. It did occur to me that doing this too often might eventually make me lose the comfort and solace I seek, but I desperately need to be away from the incessant emotional torture that goes on in a place which some of you can immediately guess where. Which is why that niggling worry is pushed into some deep recess in my brain while I try to figure out a balance so that I can keep myself sane without ensuring there'll be hell to pay when I have to go back to that black hole that sucks away all happiness.So far everything's been good, till I met someone who held a needle that burst my little bubble. But it's okay, I'll find another bubble to ensconce myself in very soon....
stuck on you
9:35 am
1 Hugs
:hug:
Guess who.
Give a hug