Sunday, December 14, 2008;
Came back to hall for Dance camp this weekend, crashing in TLP's room. Sometimes I feel a little envious, watching the people who stayed back in hall, like TLP and HCY, who seem to be living a relaxed life with lots of free time for them to watch movies and other videos. Sure, there are times when they have to go for IHG training or have Production and other stuff to do, but it doesn't take the whole day! And the good thing about living in hall and participating in hall activities is that you don't have to waste a lot of time travelling. After you're finished with the activity, even if it's at SRC, you can return to the comforts of your room within minutes.Sometimes, especially late at night when I'm exhausted but there's so much I want to do like read books, or early in the morning when I have to wake up but all I wanna do is get more sleep, times like these, I wish I hadn't chose to work. Other times - when I'm at work but feel completely lost and useless cuz there has been so much development that even AG joked that I came from a different era - I regret going back to work at LSM. I went back because I felt indebted to AG and I want to help him as much as I can, but it turns out I'm completely useless and can't help him at all. That night, he told me he knew I won't be able to help out much considering I'm only back for a short period, and he could see I'm tired and that my "life is in disorder". Ahh, there you go. The sad truth. Instead of repaying my debt, I seem to be increasing it.Should I have worked during the holidays? I guess I should. It's just a matter of time management I guess, I'm bad at it. Besides, if I can't cope now, how will I be able to handle juggling work with studies and CCAs? But then comes the other question that digs into my heart, if I should have gone back to LSM.... Perhaps this will be the last time I'll work there. Some things are better left alone as sweet memories, and going back will just destroy that perfect illusion. It will be idealised in your memory as time passes, and experiencing it again will just shatter that image of perfection because you can never recreate it.I am tired... so tired.Lord, when will You reveal Your plans for me? Please hold my hand and don't ever let it go...
stuck on you
10:16 am
1 Hugs
Hush hush, Maple. (:
Give a hug