Tuesday, February 10, 2009;

I just realised that in all the years since this blog came into existence, I have never once posted in January.

Guess I was never good at handling difficult periods in life, periods where there is constant change and I'm preoccupied on learning to adapt that time just flies by. Before I know it, it's yet another January that passed without a word from me.

In the blink of an eye, it's already the fifth week in NUS' academic year. As in the previous semester, somehow I find myself completely behind in my readings, despite my resolutions and motivation. I spend most of my time trying to understand economics, both macro and econometrics, that I completely neglect my three other modules. You know what that means? That means now not only do I stone in economics lectures, I am also completely lost in all other lectures and tutorials. Great, isn't it? Trés bien.

Feeling in despair right now -
not to mention utterly stupid - emotions that increase exponentially with each class that I attend and fail pathetically to understand.... Doesn't help at all, and in fact only serves to increase my trepidation at the sight of all the numbers and seemingly random, weird and nonsensical symbols. **slumps and crashes head onto the table in dejection**

Well, enough emo-ing. Let's end with a happy, lovey-dovey song, in light of this coming Saturday.


If I could grant you one wish
I wish you could see the way you kiss
Ooh, I love watching you baby
When you're driving me crazy

Ooh, I love the way you, love the way you love me
(The way that you laugh and breathe and smile)
There's nowhere else I'd rather be
(When you touch me, drives me wild)

Ooh, to feel the way I feel with your arms around me
(I melt and spin and fall again)
I only wish that you could see the way you love me
The way you love me

It's not right, it's not fair
What you're missing over there
Someday I'll find a way to show you
Just how lucky I am to know you

You're the million reasons why
There's love reflecting in my eyes

-The Way You Love Me-
by Faith Hill

Labels:



stuck on you 10:19 pm

1 Hugs

Happy 20th, lady~

I picked the card myself, okay... then forged EVERYONE'S signature... :P

Vanilla

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:55 am, February 11, 2009  

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2