Thursday, March 05, 2009;

I'm naked
I'm numb
I'm stupid
I'm staying
And if Cupid's got a gun
Then he's shooting

Lights black
Heads bang
You're my drug
We live it
You're drunk
You need it
Real love
I'll give it

So we're bound to linger on
We drink the fatal drop
Then love until we bleed
Then fall apart in parts...

You wasted your times
On my heart
You've burned
And if bridges gotta fall
Then you'll fall, too

Doors slam
Lights black
You're gone
Come back
Stay gone
Stay clean
I need you to need me

So we're bound to linger on
We drink the fatal drop
Then love until we bleed
Then fall apart in parts

-Until We Bleed-
by Andreas Kleerup (feat. Lykke Li)

This is the other song that I'm dancing to for one of my items, the first song being A Perfect Lie from the TV series, Nip/Tuck.

I don't think I said it here, but like I told YH after the very first practice, I love the theme of this item, I love the songs, I love the choreographer, I love the steps. It's supposed to be about love, and how it can hurt, but we choose to fall in love anyway. Hence the name of her item, Anaesthesia. That we willingly numb ourselves to the pain.

Unfortunately, much as I love every single aspect of it, I seem to be killing her beautiful moves and the choreographer probably can't stand me. How ironic. Choose to do it in spite of the pain indeed. To give my all and still fall pathetically short of the mark. Still, I try my best.
*sighs and shakes head*

On another note, I think my admiration of her is starting to go overboard. Think it's bordering on envy at times, which is bad. *shakes head more vigorously in an attempt to shake the thought out of my head*

For those who are wondering, this dance is for Temasek Hall's Dance Production (DP) as well as the combined hall Dance Uncensored (DU). This year's DP is titled Incandescence. It'll be held on 21st March 2009, Saturday 7.30pm at the NUS High School auditorium. Saw a bit of all the dances during last Sunday's vetting, and most of the songs are great and some of the dances are just fantastic! Hope I'll be able to catch it myself =D

Thinking about it makes me worried though. Still no costume, no accessories no shoes, no idea how I'll be able to change in time because according to the current line up, Shing Yeen's item is RIGHT AFTER Hui's. Not good, not good at all.

All these happenings are wreaking havoc on my emotions recently. Sinking again.

Labels:



stuck on you 2:48 am

1 Hugs

You haven't been that emotional with me online for a long time now...

Guess you really like the song a lot. :)

Get some rest, dear girl, you need it.

/sayang

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 am, March 07, 2009  

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2