Monday, March 23, 2009;

CONFUSED by Xin Hui
Don't let others judge you.
Don't let them confuse you.
Let others inspire you.
Let them bring out the best in you.
And you will no longer be confused
when you see those who share the same thoughts and passion.


ANAESTHESIA by Hui
Mend that which you break
Heal that which you kill
First take away this pain
Then tell me how to feel

The synopses of two of my favourite items from Temasek Hall's annual dance production, Incandescence. I do like all the items! I only published these two poems because I like them more than the other synopses =p

My first time performing in front of around 600 people was not as bad as it could have been. I think the fact that it was dark like the rehearsals we've been having, and that I couldn't see the audiences' faces very clearly, helped a little =p I think I was more nervous during the first full dress rehearsal, so nervous till I did something I had never done before and turned in the wrong direction. It's like bending your elbow the other way around or doing something your body was never accustomed to. Of course, it's impossible, which is why I felt so weird and realised I just did something that would have been amazing had it actually succeeded.

I did screw up countless times... someone was unfortunate enough to be with me while I reviewed the video =p It wasn't perfect, but I'm still quite calm about everything, don't know why. Perhaps I'm too exhausted to care, or I'm looking forward to Dance Uncensored that's coming up this Saturday and Sunday. Quite sad that I won't be performing Rockstar Supernova ever again though. I think I've grown attached to it =( Live Awards didn't invite TH Dance too. I guess it really is like what SSY said, that there will be no more dancing till next year =( =( Sadness.... But I guess the Live Awards stage is probably too small and fragile for our big group anyway >_<>though I'm far from perfect, I am still affected by my environment and am naturally inclined to respond to it because there's only so much I can contain for so long. And yes, it HAS been quite long, since last semester.

Shall end off with more lyrics =p


I'm scared
So afraid to show I care
Will he think me weak
If I tremble when I speak

What if
There's another one he's thinking of
Maybe he's in love
I'd feel like a fool
Life can be so cruel
I don't know what to do

I've been there
With my heart out in my hand
But what you must understand
You can't let the chance
To love him pass you by

Tell him
Tell him that the sun and moon rise in his eyes
Reach out to him
And whisper
Tender words so soft and sweet
I'll hold him close to feel his heart beat
Love will be the gift you give yourself

Touch him
With the gentleness you feel inside (I feel it)
Your love can't be denied
The truth will set you free
You'll have what's meant to be
All in time you'll see

Oooh
I love him (Then show him)
Of that much I can be sure (Hold him close to you)
I don't think I could endure
If I let him walk away
When I have so much to say

Tell him
Tell him that the sun and moon rise in his eyes
Reach out to him
And whisper
Tender words so soft and sweet
Hold him close to feel his heart beat
Love will be the gift you give yourself

Love is light that surely glows
In the hearts of those who know
It's a steady flame that grows
Feed the fire with all the passion you can show
Tonight love will assume its place
This memory time cannot erase
Your faith will lead love where it has to go

Tell him
Tell him that the sun and moon rise in his eyes
Reach out to him
And whisper
Whisper words so soft and sweet

Hold him close to feel his heart beat
Love will be the gift you give yourself


Never let him go...

-Tell Him-
by Celine Dion & Barbra Streisand

Labels:



stuck on you 9:39 pm

1 Hugs

Countless times?

*Emulates you turning right into a BRICK WALL* Oooph!

:P

/sayang

Vanilla

p.s: Interview tomorrow 10pm. No excuses for being late.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 am, March 24, 2009  

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2