Friday, March 27, 2009;

Dedicated to the three people closest to my heart, JHYH, DLDY and YH =]

There's so much craziness

Surrounding me
There's so much going on
It gets hard to breathe
When all my faith has gone
You bring it back to me
You make it real for me

When I'm not sure of
My priorities
When I've lost sight of
Of where I'm meant to be
Like Holy Water
Passing over me
You make it real for me

And I'm running to you baby
'Cause you are the only one who'll save me
That's why I've been missing you lately
Cause you make it real for me

When my head is strong
But my heart is weak
I'm full of arrogance
And uncertainty
I can't find the words
You teach my heart to speak

You make it real for me

And I'm running to you baby
'Cause you are the only one who'll save me
That's why I've been missing you lately
'Cause you make it real for me

Everybody's talking in words I don't understand
You got to be the only one who knows just who I am
You're shining in the distance I hope I can make it through
'Cause the only place that I want to be is right back home with you

I guess there's so much more
I have to learn
But if you're here with me
I know which way to turn
You always give me somewhere
Somewhere where I can run
You make it real for me

And I'm running to you baby
'Cause you are the only one who'll save me
That's why I've been missing you lately
'Cause you make it real for me
You make it real for me

-You Make It Real-
by James Morrison

Labels:



stuck on you 6:02 pm

3 Hugs

ahhh ur the one giving me strength each day =) just do ur best in everything u do and u'll do great im sure ^^ **hugs u tightly** miss u :^)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 am, March 28, 2009  

I am sorry.

/sayang

Dennis

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 pm, March 29, 2009  

Ah!!!
Something told to come visit your blog today. And wat a lovely surprise i get! A song dedicated to me! Aww~ I'm so touched. *fly kiss* heh. =)

Missing you dear. Sorry, haven't been really there for you during those trying times for the dance and all. Really sad to know that you skipped RCIA, changed so quickly (and that lady, is really something cos i know you NEVER ever change that fast when at home, even if it's just t-shirt and jeans!) put on make up and yet did not get a chance appear in a single photo. Argh!! Don't let me find out who's that idiot you're talking about. Hmmph!

Anyhow, it's ok dear. You pulled through it all. Mum n dad are so proud of you. Me too! (once i see the video. still waiting for it...) hehe.

Love ya!
*hugs n kisses*

By Blogger sleepy, at 1:42 am, March 31, 2009  

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2