Friday, April 24, 2009;
I am supposed to be reading about psychology and sociology right now, with three more days left till the start of the end of my freshman life. Yet here I find myself tweaking with my blog template, adding this interesting little quote thingy I found at my friend, Jessica's blog, making minor adjustments here and there, and before I know it I've been tweaking it for far too long. And still it's not done!!! I just noticed that the title for the quotes, music, archives and so on are smaller compared to 'profile' and 'wishes'. Why?? This is not supposed to happen! I cannot figure out what's wrong with the code though. Sheesh. This is exactly why I seldom adjust my template... Once I start there's just no end to it. Sigh.
Random announcement of the day: The Top Friends' quiz results still annoy me. $#^%@$
stuck on you
8:24 pm
2 Hugs
awwh ur blog is just fine ^^ simple and pleasant to the eye =) and of course interesting all the time!! =D i know u'll do well for ur finals dun worry..just do ur best alright? **hugs**
Posisi of mine was... Eh. Forgot.
Konsisten and... donno what else.
Jaga diri, boss.
/sayang
Give a hug