Saturday, April 04, 2009;
When I think how life used to beAlways walking in the shadowsThen I look at what you've given meI feel like dancing on my tip toesI must say everyday I wakeand realize you're by my sideI know I'm truly... Blessed for everything you've given meBlessed for all the tenderness you showDo my best with every breath that's in meBlessed to make sure you never go There are times that test your faithTill you think you might surrenderBaby I'm, I'm not ashamed to saythat my hopes were growing slenderYou walked by in the nick of timeLooking like an answered prayerYou know I'm truly... Blessed with love and understandingBlessed when I hear you call my nameI'll do my best with faith that's never endingBlessed to make sure you feel the same Deep inside of me you fill me with your gentle touchI know I'm truly... Blessed for everything you've given meBlessed for all the tenderness you showDo my best with every breath that's in meBlessed to see you never go... -Blessed-by Christina Aguilera
Labels: Lyrics
stuck on you
5:35 am
2 Hugs
Wondering if I should bring you breakfast... or wake you up. :-k
But then, I don't WANT to wake you up; nor do I want you to pull a Marc...
/sayang
See how.
ahhh pure sweetness ;) but coming to think of it..look at the time!!yikes!!u must be tired =S **nudges u to go to bed** =P
Give a hug