Tuesday, May 12, 2009;

I've always been looking forward to the holidays, especially when I don't have to work and can coop myself up in the room with a good book or something. But why does it suddenly not seem so appealing right now? ='(

Are books not what I love in the first place, merely a poor substitute for the companions I lack, providing insight to a life I do not have and can only read about in fairytales?

Or am I just too infatuated right now that this absence is growing harder to endure and I'm starting to lose interest in everything else? =( I should really stop daydreaming about the following week.... It's starting to become the only thing I think about when I'm free (and as you can tell, I am QUITE free these days) and it only makes me wish I could just fly there right now. But of course, our present circumstances make it rather irrational to spring such surprises anytime soon. 10 more days... I'll try to convince myself it's JUST 10 more days.

It also means I have a mere 10 days more to work. Obviously not gonna be able to earn much at all. Bah.

Will try to adjust my mindset right now to focus on all the things I want to and should do in my free time... Not gonna think about finding work for this vacation anymore I guess. Hopefully that will give me motivation to wake up. I've always been proud of the fact that I have a perpetual sleep debt which enables me to fall asleep the moment my head hits the pillow. Lately I seem to have been trying to escape reality by sleeping excessively too often... Insomnia and loneliness are fast becoming my most frequent visitors.

Oh well. Let's talk about happier stuff instead. Things I wanna do this vacation! =D

1. Spend the entire day at a bookstore.
Borders opens till midnight! And Kinokuniya opens till 10pm. =p Not very sure with my neighbourhood.. don't know many bookstores that are closer to home =s

2. Visit museums.
Received an email from the Office of Student Affairs (OSA) that they have renewed their membership with the National Heritage Board, which essentially means we get free admission to five museums. I've already been to the Asian Civilsations Museum last semester for my history fieldtrip, so that's one down. Assuming I don't be greedy and allocate a day for each museum, that's four days down =p And oooh! Guess what?? There's free admission to the Peranakan Museum! =D **eyes glint mischieviously**

3. ...
There is no #3 as yet =D I'll update this random list again I guess. It's 4.05am right now... Someone is amazingly shifting stuff right now. Must have been playing DotA again earlier =p


stuck on you 2:15 am

3 Hugs

awww common its ur holidays =D gotta have the holiday spirit uh huh??forget about complicated stuff..take things 1 step at a time and enjoy =D ooh Peranakan Museum?hehe might never know i might find my ancestors' pics hehe..just take things lightly then..its ur holidays so gotta at least enjoy the fact there's no more assignments and exams for now =D and gosh sleep earlier! =S **hugs**

By Anonymous YH, at 6:51 pm, May 12, 2009  

AH!
I wanna go visit museums with you!!! Can i? Can i?? Can i??? *stares at u with Puss in Boots's big round eyes* hehe. =)

#3: Go swimming!! hahaha..

By Blogger sleepy, at 9:02 pm, May 12, 2009  

It's not my fault! :(

EVERYONE forgot it was supposed to be me shifting his stuff... /shy

You didn't allow me to help you move too. :5

7

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 am, May 13, 2009  

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2