Tuesday, May 12, 2009;

I haven't ever really found a place that I call home
I never stick around quite long enough to make it
I apologize that once again I'm not in love
But it's not as if I mind 
that your heart ain't exactly breaking

It's just a thought, only a thought

But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
'cause nothing I have is truly mine

I've always thought 
that I would love to live by the sea
To travel the world alone 
and live more simply
I have no idea what's happened to that dream
'cause there's really nothing left here to stop me

It's just a thought, only a thought

But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
'cause nothing I have is truly mine

While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down
While I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try
Well how can I say I'm alive

If my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
'cause nothing I have is truly mine

-Life For Rent-
by Dido


I dreamed I was missing 
You were so scared 
But no one would listen 
'Cause no one else cared 
After my dreaming 
I woke with this fear 
What am I leaving 
When I'm done here?
So if you're asking me I want you to know
 
When my time comes 
Forget the wrong that I've done 
Help me leave behind some 
Reasons to be missed 
Don't resent me 
And when you're feeling empty 
Keep me in your memory 
Leave out all the rest 
Leave out all the rest 

Don't be afraid 
I've taken my beating 
I've shared what I made 
I'm strong on the surface 
Not all the way through 
I've never been perfect 
But neither have you 
So if you're asking me I want you to know 

When my time comes 
Forget the wrong that i've done 
Help me leave behind some 
Reasons to be missed 
Don't resent me 
And when you're feeling empty 
Keep me in your memory 
Leave out all the rest 
Leave out all the rest

Forgetting / all the hurt inside you learned to hide so well 
Pretending / someone else can come and save me from myself 
I can't be who you are
I can't be who you are

-Leave Out All The Rest-
by Linkin Park


This is what you get when you're used to being a loner but deep down inside, you know life was never meant to be lived alone.

Was listening to music on the long bus ride back from Orchard, and I started thinking about why I can never find a video of one of my favourite songs, Dol Ee Kil Soo Uhb Neun Gul Eum or No Path Back. I've been trying for many years and no one has ever made a video of it, which just annoys me because you can find the most inane videos on Youtube and yet there's not a SINGLE video on this exquisite piece. Then I realized that part of what makes it so beautiful is because it wasn't played alone. Even the most beautiful composition could be made better when it's accompanied by something else. There's just something lacking when it's alone.

There's something seriously lacking in my life.

Life for rent...

Sigh.

Labels:



stuck on you 5:07 pm

1 Hugs

awww don't sigh ur way..and ur not a loner of course ish..stop poisoning ur mind with wrong stuff =P hmm mayb i could try to help u find that piece with the help of the network here =D who knows whats inside a record of 12 TeraBytes here =D **claps ur hands**

By Anonymous YH, at 6:38 pm, May 12, 2009  

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2