Friday, May 01, 2009;

Crap.

Was searching for videos on Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects when I stumbled upon this Twilight video that was made with Gives You Hell as the background song. Decided to click on it because that's what you do in Youtube, isn't it? Click on random links =p

I've always heard it's a pretty romantic chick flick, and there's all the hype about it since its release. I'm a self-professed sucker for romance, but still you can't miss what you never had. Or watched, in this case.

Then I watched that video. And saw that guy, whoever he is (I'm sorry! I just don't go crazy over hot actors as much as I probably should, if I intend to conform to society), saving that girl from a truck that was driven
either by someone who was under the influence of too much Red Bull and drives as badly as me to begin with, OR by someone who has a deep grudge against her for being the apple of aforesaid guy's eyes. Eyes which proved quite mesmerizing indeed, as I found out later when he looked into her eyes with an intense gaze that seemed to delve deep into her soul and made my heart skip a beat in the process.

Right after that I added another item to the "Things I wanna do after May 6, 2009" list that exists in bits and pieces in my mind, thanks to my poor memory and bad habit of not writing it down. And that is to read the Twilight novel =D Aaaaaaa! I miss reading so much =(

Of course, I intend to watch the movie too, if only to aid my imagination when I read the book =p Cuz they say that the book's better than the movie, right? Isn't that always the case? Imagination is always better than reality. ... Well, there are some exceptions, of course. God's blessings to me always surpass my imagination, and Mr Sexy Back is one of them =p A certain little red devil that is oh-so-adorable-I-can't-stop-hugging-the-life-out-of-it is another. Ahh! :L

So yes, as I was saying, crap. I've become yet another girl mad about Twilight. Sigh. My only consolation is that I'm not so much mad about the actor (yet?) as I am about the romance. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Hehe.

Anyway, back to reading about representative consumers and representative firms. Gosh, three more days and I'm still stuck here. Eeek! I'm so dead >.<


stuck on you 5:11 pm

3 Hugs

ooh Twilight!hehe seems like we've got something in common here ;) been watching alot of the MTV for the soundtrack of the movie hehe..cuz it's by Paramore!! =D **blasts the music to the max so that u could hear it there** =D

By Anonymous YH, at 5:47 pm, May 02, 2009  

The guy with the mesmerising eyes is Robert Pattison. If you seem to find him oh-so familiar.. he's the guy who acted as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter 4!!! hehehe. Just so you don't feel too weird, Sujun loves him too! And that my fren, just certifies your judgment that he is indeed cute! Cos as we both know, sujun only likes cute guys! haha. Oh and, watching the movie first b4 reading does boost the imagination (Sujun, 2009). haha! =D

By Blogger sleepy, at 2:49 am, May 03, 2009  

Ahh! Hehe, yep, I noticed that one of the songs you gave me was the OST for Twilight =p

By Blogger + margaret +, at 1:07 pm, May 03, 2009  

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2