All I want is a little concern when life is not as kind to me as she is to others, is that too much to ask for?? A little care and understanding when I have to work hard for things that others take for granted, but nobody sees it and nobody cares cuz they take life and the luxuries they enjoy for granted! They're spoilt and they're immature!
Hah! Weakling.
Grow up won't you? Stop groaning and whining about little things when it's YOU who don't see the real hardships that others go through, and they don't even complain half as much as you do *rolls eyes* Come on, you obviously know of people who work as hard as you do, if not harder. Stop finding excuses to justify their success and your failure. Don't blame your indolence and complacency on 'life' and MOVE ON for goodness sake. I'm starting to get sick of your frequent mood swings and bouts of depression.
Do me a favour and get over yourself.