Wednesday, August 19, 2009;

Dedicated to all my loved ones... Thank you for putting up with me when everything overwhelms me and I'm feeling down and emotional, for tolerating me and my mood swings that brings me from one zany extreme to the other violent and unreasonable extreme. Also dedicated to my friends who've helped me through many a tough time without expecting anything in return. Love you all... *wipes away a tear* (:

When I'm lost in the rain
In your eyes I know I'll find the light
To light my way
When I'm scared, losing ground
When my world is going crazy
You can turn it all around, yes


And when I'm down
You're there pushing me to the top
You're always there giving me all you've got


For a shield from the storm
For a friend,
For a love to keep me safe and warm
I turn to you
For the strength to be strong
For the will to carry on
For everything you do
For everything that's true,
I turn to you

When I lose the will to win,
I just reach for you
And I can reach the sky again
I can do anything,
'Cause your love is so amazing
'Cause your love inspires me

And when I need a friend
You're always on my side
Giving me faith,
Taking me through the night, yeah

For a shield from the storm
For a friend,
For a love to keep me safe and warm,
I turn to you.
For the strength to be strong,
For the will to carry on
For everything you do,
I turn to you

For the arms to be my shelter through all the rain
For truth that will never change
For someone to lean on
For a heart I can rely on through anything
For the one who I can run to
Oh I turn to you

To keep me safe and warm, yeah, yeah
I turn to you
For the strength,
For the will to carry on
For everything you do,
For everything that's true,
For everything you do
For everything that's true,
I turn to you

-I Turn To You-
by Christina Aguilera

Labels:



stuck on you 10:27 pm

1 Hugs

Devil goes: Me too?? =D

a nice warm **hug** for u =) (that hug is from me and not Devil ya =P)

By Anonymous YH, at 3:14 pm, August 21, 2009  

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2