Thursday, August 06, 2009;

Guys!

My siamese twin has given a shot at online business! =) Honestly, I'm quite tempted by all the pretty clothes she has HERE... my self-restraint is starting to crumble! =D Do check it out and spread the word if you like what you see =) Well, at least that's the reason I'm blogging about it, cuz she doesn't even know that I have a blog =D Well, I'm blogging about it also because I'm hoping Sleepy will give me her comments and tell me if I should really go ahead and buy it =p Sleepy! Can't make decisions without you, how how? =D


p.s. I think the model's quite pretty too... :ninja:


stuck on you 2:17 am

3 Hugs

buy buy~! =D oh wait..let me buy for u =D

By Anonymous YH, at 10:09 pm, August 07, 2009  

Who's your siamese twin? How come i never knew i had another sister? haha..

Er..so far, nothing has caught my eye, except for the lil' black dress! =) Find the names of the clothes very interesting tho. hehe. =D

By Blogger sleepy, at 1:40 am, August 11, 2009  

My siamese twin was Tracey =p Cuz we sat beside each other and went everywhere together, hehe... I was looking more at the tops, ooh and the floral print dresses. Cuz I don't think I can fit into that LBD =D

By Blogger + margaret +, at 4:48 pm, August 11, 2009  

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2