#1: I like notebooks, pens, files and other random stationeries.
I just realised I really enjoy the thought of using all these fancy stationery after my short trip to Popular just now. I say enjoy the 'thought' because I usually restrain myself from actually buying them. Most of the time I make do with plain stuff that gets the job done. Some notebooks look really really nice!!! They look like your Muse in disguise, capable of stimulating creativity and getting your brain juices flowing or keeping you alert during lectures, although they might get a little too attractive and distract you instead. But then they also cost a bomb. Therefore, plain paper and random notebooks from welfare packs for me =p
But still I love to hang out at book stores and browse through the pretty notebooks, coloured pens and box files =p
#2: I love the smell of paper.
Just realised this too, when I took the bulletin from church and caught a whiff of the scent of newly photocopied paper... hehe.
I think the bookworm in me is starting to resurface... Welcome back! How I've missed you! =D