Haha... The irony of it. After I finished blogging, I went to read today's reading instead. Guess what it says?
But take courage now, Zerubbabel--it is Yahweh who speaks. Courage, High Priest Joshua son of Jehozadak! Courage, all you people of the country!--it is Yahweh who speaks. To work! I am with you--it is Yahweh Sabaoth who speaks--and my spirit remains among you. Do not be afraid!
-Haggai 2: 4-5
=(
[Note: I stopped writing the previous post just before the part from the Bible, because I felt I had to self-censor the first part of that post and I was already too sleepy to continue, so I only continued it just now. This quote from the Bible was from Friday's reading because apparently due to the different time zones, it is still Friday according to the website I visit for the daily readings. Hence the interesting but confusing coincidence.]