Wednesday, September 16, 2009;

Okay, so here I am, awake at 4am for the third consecutive day this week, making a valiant attempt at finishing my Genes and Society assignment except that I have an extremely short attention span that should explain why I'm blogging instead of rushing to finish the dratted assignment but does not explain my long sentence. Hmm.

And I just caught a whiff of Chicken McNuggets, except that there is no way, NO way at all there could be McNuggets anywhere within a 1km radius. Not at this hour... Okay well certainly not anywhere near my room, and my nose is not sensitive enough to smell anything further away. Argh I'm craving for McNuggets again =( I don't think I've ever passed a month without craving it once... it's like I have a permanent, insatiable craving for McNuggets =p And this time, I'm also craving for McDonald's chocolate Cornetto sundae again. As well as all the other food listed on the right if you'd just scroll down a little... If there is any kind soul out there reading this, you're always welcomed to brighten my day and give me a treat to satisfy my cravings (A)

Hahaha.

Happy belated birthday, Hann =) I'll make it up to you when I get the chance, and I'll pay back with interest =p

*Flame wonders if by interest it just means extra, tiny little candles on your cake to mark the days on top of the years...* Random thought, haha =D


stuck on you 4:32 am

1 Hugs

**Devil goes through his cookbook to see what he could satisfy ur cravings** ;) eek gotta lessen on the late nights =S **hugs**

By Anonymous YH, at 7:33 am, September 16, 2009  

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2