Thursday, October 01, 2009;
This being the midterm exams period, I feel that time is very insufficient more than ever before. I really wish time would come to a standstill while I sleep, and only resume when I'm awake.Well, can't ask for too much right? Of course I'd prefer if we could always enter a time warp that would prolong time indefinitely while we enjoyed ourselves, but then, let's keep things simple for now =pThere are so many things that I wanna do, so much so that sleep is one of the last things on my list of priorities and I only sleep when I can no longer keep my eyes open. Well, the last on my list of priorities would obviously be things that I dislike doing and try to procrastinate from doing until I'm forced to do it =p Being the short-sighted individual that I am, who cannot think far ahead and take things as they come, this usually results in me staying up till very late trying to buy more time doing things that I enjoy. Which is usually not very wise, because my body needs sleep no matter how much I think it's unnecessary or unworthy of my precious time.Which usually ends up in me oversleeping and missing everything from lectures, tutorials, scheduled meetings and researches, and even important deadlines. Which can prove very devastating. Which makes me loathe sleep even more because it's so hard for me to wake up and I grow afraid to sleep because I fear I'd oversleep. And me being the escapist who stupidly avoids things I dislike or fear without exception, this just means I'd put off sleeping even more, which results in me sleeping even later, and ultimately results in me oversleeping more often. Gargh...How on earth did I manage to turn sleep into such a torturous thing? =(
stuck on you
5:27 am
2 Hugs
**Flame hops on ur shoulder and falls asleep** dedicate 1 whole day after the mid terms to just sleep and rest? :^)
Hehe I hibernated on Wednesday =p
Give a hug