Friday, November 27, 2009;

Thought about a lot of things during the past reading week (YES, it ended on Friday night for me =.=) but didn't get around to blogging about it cuz it's basically just random thoughts, one-liners. But like Jensen the violinist says, what we blog about usually only matters to us at that point in time, and I agree! So before I get over the hype/craving/whatever-it-is-I'm-mentioning, here are some of the stuff I wrote on a digital post-it-wannabe (that thing from the Windows Sidebar) so I wouldn't forget. There's more but... well, too random to blog, haha.

And... I forgot how I wanted to phrase it =.= This post is destined to remain as a draft then. =.="

-------------------------------

And I'm back! LOL. Drafted that on 22nd but today I'm inspired!

Decided to just write everything down in my blog so I can delete those annoying post-its that are starting to clutter my desktop and, in the process, free some of my already limited brain space. In fact, I'm so inspired that I've even thought of a name for this list! I shall call it:


'A Random List'

:D 'Brilliant', isn't it? LOL. That's what mugging does to me. The moment I open the lid to pour stuff in, everything comes rushing out at 10x the speed I pour it in so that by the time I enter the exam hall, nothing much is left except my exam venue and seat number. Sometimes not even that. Gargh.

But anyway...

A Random List
hee.. :D

  • Nikon vs Canon.
    Caught the photography bug lately. Thought I should probably do a little research on which is actually better or has more value-for-money. Not that it's likely I'll be owning a DSLR anytime soon, and it'll spoil if Santa were to throw it down the chimney so no point asking him, just thought I should at least know a bit more about my current interest hehe.
  • Genting
    I wanna go Genting... =( Even if there's no chance that I'll get to be Santarina cuz of my skin, I'd be contented to spend the day at the theme parks and go on, oh, I don't know, all the rides? =p
  • Nerdy specs
    Actually, was just toying around with the idea of getting nerdy specs... cuz I'm probably gonna be stuck wearing it everywhere for 2 years. Nerdy specs in university, fun. Nerdy specs at a wedding? Can't imagine. But then again, I'm probably gonna miss all the wedding dinners while I'm here in NUS. Hmm, this could actually work out... =p
  • Speakers
    Awww =( Lately I've been emo-ing to music a lot, either zoning out while I listen to sad songs or building up angst when I listen to rock or something, and of course occasionally going crazy singing along with random songs. But then my husband doesn't really like to be very loud so I've had to resort to earphones, which either makes my ears hurt after using it the whole day or just makes things very bad cuz if my door fails to be soundproof (I hope it is.. right? >.<) then all anyone can hear is my bad singing and there's no loud music to drown it out =s
  • Piano/keyboard/violin/drums
  • I once tried to learn it on my own... found this website that taught the basics like how to read music scores and stuff. Used to annoy Tracey by asking her to teach me how to play Love 2000 and bugged my mom about it too, which was how we now have a modest keyboard in my house. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as it seems =s I can't play with my left hand at all +5 Guess I should try to pick it up again during the holidays =) Violin had always been the alternative musical instrument that I contemplated learning... It was either piano or violin, and in the end piano won cuz I thought I should probably start with something easier considering I'm so slow at picking up new things. Drums... well, comes in handy when I feel frustrated =p Although, now that I think about it, I might actually get more frustrated when I can't play it well =s Gargh. Anyway, just random thoughts.

  • Twilight
    I wanna read the novels! =(

And I have another list too! Which I shall just call the 'December List' =D It's a list of movies/shows that I wanna watch this December...

December List
  • Schindler's List
    First heard about it last semester during SC1101E Introduction to Sociology. Told myself I'll watch but then it was never really on my list of priorities. Wiki-ed it recently and I really wanna watch it now =(
  • 500 Days of Summer
    Heard it's a very nice movie... I want! =D
  • District 9
    Everyone's been raving about it... Did I mention I'm a very curious person? =p
  • Band of Brothers
    A friend recommended it... Like I said, curious =D
  • Twilight: New Moon
    But of course ;)


stuck on you 9:48 am

0 Hugs

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2