Saturday, January 30, 2010;
Just realized it has been more than two months since I last blogged, and it's a new year already, hehe =p Before I start on 2010, let's wrap up 2009, shall we? =)
2009 marked the end of my first year at National University of Singapore and the start of my sophomore year. It's the first time I danced in front of large crowds, my first time in Temasek Hall's Dance Production as well as Dance Uncensored organized by Kent Ridge Hall. I'm proud to have been in Hui's item. THDP will always be associated with green gloves and blue lips =)
Joined 9th Tech Crew during the summer vacation, which proved a trying time for me as well as him. Despite all the tough times, the trip to Redang with the 9th Tech Crew was really memorable and being a photographer for 9th Tech Crew during Orientation became a part of my identity and eventually sparked my interest in photography =)
2009's the year I took French and 6 modules a semester for the first time. Can't say much for both of that though. Almost forgotten all of what little French I learnt and didn't achieve anything by taking 6 modules except for the chance to take 4 modules this semester, haha. Last year was also the first time Devil came to TH! *grins widely* =D And 2009's the year that I went through Confirmation and got blessed with the gift of the Holy Spirit =]
Went Penang twice for... 5 days each time? Can't remember :$ On the first trip, I got to go Ipoh and stayed over at Universiti Teknologi Petronas =) Second trip... ahh I had a rockin' good time! =D Went Hard Rock Hotel for parasailing, jet-skiing and horse riding, and bought my first Hard Rock shirt at the Rock Shop. Jet skiing!!!!! Wooot!! Fantastic~! =p Parasailing was amazing too! "Pull harder, harder!" Hahahaha =p Ate at El Mondo where we fell for their Fettucine Salmon Verde! Hehe.. Didn't get to try their pizza though. On my last day there we went Victoria's Station where I actually had steak and lobster!! Me, the girl who usually eats only chicken, fish and vegetables... haha =p Really appreciate Hann for putting up with my very limited diet :$ Not only did he manage to find really, really nice food that I could enjoy, he makes it seem so effortless too. I feel completely relaxed whenever I eat with him cuz not only does he not complain about the fact that there's so much stuff that I don't eat (which he politely chooses not to eat too, so that we can share our food), he also handles all the tricky food so I can enjoy eating happily without having to wrestle with my food. Seriously, he makes everything look so easy, it feels amazing to just watch him =D It's not until I go out for meals with other people that I remember once again how troublesome it can be for both my friends and me. Thank you for being so sweet to me daddy =) *hugs*
Two is the number of times he celebrated Christmas with me at church on Christmas eve so far, and two is the number of Christmas cards I received this year. One of the cards was very cute and incredibly sweet, the other was accompanied by a CD that's absolutely sweet too =)
There's been lots of ups and downs throughout the year, definitely. Studies, relationships, life and regrets... But at the end of it all, I know life goes on. Each time I fall, I know that eventually I have to pick myself up, brush the dust off and continue forward. Sometimes I get up immediately and don't let it keep me down. But sometimes I take a huge blow and stay on the ground a little longer as I gather strength for my next fight.
I don't like it when people talk like they know what's going on when they don't. I don't like it when people are mean and arrogant cuz life's like a wheel, honey, and one day you're gonna come down. Life's tough enough without your looks of disdain and acid words so please eff off and don't bother me.
The one month at home during winter break was really rejuvenating. Some of my wounds have finally healed under mom's tender loving care, and I happily gained some weight with dad's delicious cooking ^^ Joyce is finally back home too and everybody's really happy to have her home again =)
So with that, 2009 comes to a close and 2010 has already begun. Love more and laugh often, people =)
stuck on you
5:39 pm
1 Hugs
**Flame and Devil asks since its a new year can they have more foodddddd??** =D
Give a hug