Wednesday, March 31, 2010;
98 posts! Woot!
Granted, a number of them are just drafts that got abandoned, but still! I'm approaching a hundred posts! =D
Don't know why (actually I probably do, heh) but I've gone from no appetite to unlimited cravings in just two weeks.
Currently craving desperately for:
- Hawaiian pizza
- Jack & Jill's BBQ flavoured potato crisps
- Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies
- Ice cream
- Canned pineapples
- Crepe from ION Orchard
- Whittaker's roasted almond chocolate bar
Aaaaa~! *lies on the table and drools uncontrollably*
stuck on you
2:57 pm
1 Hugs
Well, you can now strike out:
Jack & Jill's BBQ flavored potato crisps. =D As for the Famous Amos.. i didn't get u the real thing, but sth close i hope? Enjoy your food aite! And stop all these cravings and drooling! You're sounding like a pregnant lady there! hahaha.. =P
Give a hug