Tuesday, March 30, 2010;
Came across this contest through my friend's comments on Facebook.
Titled "The Ultimate Job in Ireland", it is to celebrate the launch of a wedding and honeymoon website and tell the world about Ireland as one of the world's best places to have your wedding and honeymoon.
So, what do you have to do?
Basically all you have to do is go on a 'honeymoon' with your loved one for 6 months, traveling all around the world and enjoying the most romantic and ultimate wedding and honeymoon experience that each place has to offer. It's like being paid to experience the perfect wedding and honeymoon and they'll let you keep trying till you're satisfied! =D The inner perfectionist in me is tearing happily, hahaha
All that is required of you? Simply to be above 18 years old and have a romantically-linked partner... Done =p
Quite exciting, isn't it??! The job scope and requirements are pretty simple too! Was going through them and working it out in my head, thinking about how Hann and I could combine our strengths to make up for our individual weaknesses and how it'd be so great as a team ^^ I think I probably reached cloud nine in my mind just picturing everything, haha.
Did I mention that both will be paid €20,000 with travel and accommodation provided? Sleepy and I were talking about it and I said think about it! It's like going for your honeymoon first then you can get married after that with the €20,000, which should be enough to cover the wedding expenses and all, haha =p
Deep down, the realist in me knew all this is too good to be true. It felt like I was telling myself 'go ahead and indulge yourself for a moment, as long as you know that you're just fantasizing cuz it's never gonna happen'. After all, it hardly seems logical to defer one or two semesters just to go for your honeymoon and graduate with a different batch instead of together with your friends. Haha okay okay, that's beside the fact that it's not rational at all, and probably impossible given that there's our scholarship and loan's terms to think about. But still, since when was I ever rational? (A) Heh.
Oh well, as the song goes, "don't dream, it's over". (Actually I think it says "don't dream it's over" though... LOL, completely different and opposite meaning)
FINAL EXAMS STARTS IN 28 days!!! GARGH!!!
The only thing to look forward to is:
- end of assignments, which are the bane of my life
- the start of recess week, 1 week free of activities, group discussions and meetings and all other hassles
- certain food outlets opening 24 hours! *drools at the thought of McFlurry at midnight*
- start of vacation after the end of my finals =p
Dreaming of going somewhere, perhaps another island in Malaysia, during the holiday. But the realist in me knows it most likely will not happen and so it's wisely planning to get a job during the vacation. It surfaces every now and then, at the oddest moments such as during lectures or Mafia Wars sessions, long enough to send out countless job applications through various avenues. Which is good, cuz the dreamer in me can never get anything done =]
Sigh. Wish me luck people =)
stuck on you
11:34 pm
1 Hugs
the perfect job =D ahhh and how we could enjoy the glorious fooddd..kinda pictured having some nice tropical punch while watching the scenery :^)
Give a hug