Saturday, October 16, 2010;

TGI Saturday!

So what if 3 assignments are due next week and I really wish to be held in someone's reassuring embrace but it's not gonna happen? Let's just enjoy this brief respite to catch up on much needed rest and trust that God will do the rest =]

Lately, people I work with have been saying that I have it easy. Compared me with a friend doing only 2 modules this semester and they say I have more free time than he does. Just because he complains more... But what does he complain about? That he's busy cuz he has to help his friends with their studies =.= He has time to help others with their studies AND study in advance for next semester, I think he's doing pretty well. Just because I don't talk about it with you, please don't assume that six modules, four assignment deadlines, a part time job and practices for an upcoming performance is not as big a problem as yours.

Still awake despite only 2 hours of sleep late last 'night'.. If you can call 8am 'night', anyway. But then, insomnia is better than screwing up my life by oversleeping, I guess. Not being able to sleep no matter how much I want to is better than not being able to wake up no matter how hard I try =] No offense to comatose patients >_<

Sorry for ranting a little. Trying to stay optimistic! =) Taking it as a reminder to me to be more caring towards others, because everyone I meet is fighting a tougher battle in some way =] For a friend who received some time out from God and is sent some girls in nurses' outfits to cheer him up (it's all about being optimistic, isn't it? =p ), I hope you recover soon =) You might not get to see those nurses anymore, but there'll be sophisticated office ladies instead! =D For someone who will be graduating really soon, I pray that everything goes smoothly for you throughout this difficult period, and I'll try my best to be your cheerleader =]

Sigh. I don't think you're even reading this. Hands, fists or rackets up if you still read my blog! Anyone..? *looks down sadly and prods index finger*


stuck on you 6:56 am

1 Hugs

Giving a hug here.. *hugs* =)

By Blogger sleepy, at 3:43 pm, January 08, 2011  

Give a hug




profile

.margaret.

.5 February.

.Aquarian.

.lost sheep.



wishes

.dance.

.DSLR.

.love and be loved.

.fly in the cockpit.

.ride a horse swiftly.









Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


tagboard




music

.爱错.
.Vanilla Twilight.
.Try by Asher Book.
.River Flows In You.
.Here I Am To Worship.
.Still.
.The Stand.
.From The Inside Out.
.Until We Bleed.



links

.Sleepy.
.A Quirky Girl's Thoughts.
.and this is what she said.
.Gutenberg.
.The Burgomeister's Books.
.Literature.org.
.it's furgerlicious!.



archives

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
April 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
February 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
February 2008
May 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
June 2011






credits

designerblog
designerblogskins
cbox
aethereality
adobephotoshopCS2